Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Best Hand

So I found a design online that attempted this, poorly. I completely reinvented it, and I am so pleased with the results (: To begin, i painted the entire nail green, and followed with white in the shape i wanted for each card. Then, I outlined these in black, and let it dry overnight. The following morning, I spent too much time perfecting and redoing the numbers, letters, and symbols. Completed, these gained a lot of attention. The original picture I was inspired by is included at the bottom.
Note: I am, in no way, trying to steal or take credit for the artwork of another nail enthusiast, therefore I made sure to add to the actual photo that it isn't my work, to stop any future confusion or problems.

I used:
Base-Sinful Colors Professionals #283-san fransisco
Card- Sally Hansen Xtreme Color #21-white on
Design- Sinful Colors Nail Art-black, cherry red







like me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nail-To-The-Chief/342501522444552



Inspired originally by this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment