Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'll Be So High, My Toes Will Touch The Sky

I challenged myself with this one, but I was really excited with how cute they turned out. For the sky and clouds, I simply painted the nail blue, and took a small piece of a makeup sponge dipped in white nail polish, to create clouds. This way, they look less more realistic than the normal interpretation of a fluffy cloud. (I also added a small amount of silver to the edges, but this isn't necessary.)

I used:
Base- continuous color 3 in 1-auqamarine dream
Clouds- Milani Nail Laquer-301-white, (and Kiss NAIL ART Paint #10-silver glitter)
Balloon- Sinful Colors Nail Art #1639-time off, #1651-be my valentine, L.A. Colors Art Deco #510-yellow, and wet n wild fastdry 230c-saved by the blue



No comments:

Post a Comment