Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sexy Spiderman

A good friend of mine who moved to florida, Ginny, sent me a picture of this design on facebook, asking me to try it for her, and when Jordan saw it, she had to have it, too. I finally got around to doing them on my own nails, and it was surprisingly quick and easy (: To begin, paint your nails red, and draw the beginning lines, as shown below, then fill in the curved lines that add all the demension.

I used:
Base-Finger Paints-curator's crimson
Design-SInful Colors Nail Art #1639-time off, and  10 Professional Nail Laquer #405-lady in white

My completed product:


Yes, i realize these aren't cleaned up. But at this point, it didn't matter; I cleaned them up after I finished painting.

Jordan's nails c:

you like? like me on facebook (;

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this, they look sooo good. I'm mad I didn't see it until like a year & a half after I told you to do them. They look so gooood.
    love, ginnnny

    ReplyDelete