Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pacman Palooza!

I'd seen so many of these type of designs online, and haaaaad to try my own. So, I couldn't be more pleased with these. I didn't want to take them off, ever. :c

I used:
base- spoiled 70-my little black book
ghosts-L.A. girl disco brites black light nail polish 20-orange?, 90-fuckadelic, sally hansen maximum growth #67-dainty daisy, sally hansen xtreme wear #160-cherry red
lines-wet n wild fast dry 230C-saved by the blue
dots-sally hansen xtreme wear #360-mellow yellow
pacman-wet n wild fast dry 224C-the wonder yellows


voila! cute, huh? (;


To do this design, i had to first paint everything in white, so the colors could have their full effect, instead of being dulled by the underblack. Like so:


like my blog? like me on facebook! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment