Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Trendy Tie Dye

I always was a fan of tie-dying stuff when I was a little kid, but I hated that I couldn't make it perfectly how I wanted it to look! Painting it, however, offers me that ability and control. (: To do this, I began with a drop of my center color, thick, so I can spread it later. Then I worked my way painting around that in green and yellow. Then I got a thin brush in white polish and smeared that color in lines across it, and then smeared the center color outwards also to create the full effect (: try it yourself!

I used:
Bases- Revlon #355-mad about mango, and sinful colors professional #940-rise and shine
Tie-dyes- (from center) Kiss Nail Art Paint #29-pearl blue, sinful colors professionals #198-irish green, and Sally Hansen Xtreme wear #360-mellow yellow




like my blog? like me on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-To-The-Chief/342501522444552

No comments:

Post a Comment