Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Awesome, Cherry Blossom

I've always loved cherry blossom trees, and I finally painted them on my nails (: These were super simple, honestly, and I got a lot of compliments on them. To do, simply paint a french tip, white, then with black, paint some lines that slightly resemble a tree at least, (I, for one, cannot paint tree branches for the life of me :c ) after this dries, take a pen, toothpick, safety pin, anything with a point, and take either a red or pink to make the blossoms, try to keep the dots from touching for best results. I added some white spots also in my blossoms, but that was my stylistic choice, make your own. (:

I used:
tip-sinful colors nail art #1638-bad chick
branches-Kiss nail art paint #12-black
blossoms-sally hansen xtreme wear nail color #405-coral reef (one of my new favorites) and sinful colors nail art #1638-bad chick

No comments:

Post a Comment