Saturday, May 19, 2012

Real Feel Teal

I am very proud to have just completed these, and had to immediately post them. c: I found a design online doing the same thing, and I was anxious to try these teal beauties! To do these, I painted my nails with Caribbean Frost first, then I added the white lines, painted from the thicker to thinner end of the line. After I let this dry, i used My Favorite Martian and some extra glitter to paint the green streaks in the same fashion. For the dots, I used a toothpick. I encourage y'all to try something like this, it is easier than you'd expect if taken step-by-step. (:

I used:
base-Wet n' wild-Caribbean Frost (a favorite of mine)
lines and dots-Nail Art-white, and Confetti #097-my favorite martian










I had someone ask me about my preferences in top coat, and I wanted to share what I always try to use with you. I have personally found that Sally Hansen's "Mega Shine" top coat has given me the most asthetically pleasing result on a nail design. The directions claim yu can use over wet or dry polish, but I always wait for them to dry completely before I apply. I hope this is helpful! Keep painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment