Friday, July 6, 2012

Bikini Babes

Now even if you aren't, your nails can always be bikini ready!

   To do these, I painted my nails a nude color, then i painted a sideways 8 shape filled in about 3/4 up my nails in different colors, and a bikini bottom shape at the base. After this dried, I (very carefully) went in with a thin black brush and outlined my bikini. I decided to make the inside of the top have a loop, but if this is not to your fancy, mix it up, make it match the bikini you're gonna wear! You can use a dotting tool to make the center also! Try layering dots to make a ring-look!



 

I used:
base-any nude polish
swimsuits-(from the thumb to pinky) sally hansen hard as nails xtreme wear #405-coral reef, nail art by milani #711-orange graph, revlon nail enamel #571-posh, l.a. girl black light nail polish disco brites-blue, and sinful colors nail art #1651-be my valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment