Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fancy Feathers


This design was surprisingly simple, but drew a lot of attention because it was so bright. I painted them blue first, then a pink stripe down the center covering about 3/4 of the nail. Once this dried, I outlined the pink stripe with a thin white nail art brush, and drew a line down the center of it and let that dry. Then I carefully added the diagonal lines that gave it the feather-effect. Taken one line at a line, it was not difficult at all. Try it yourself!

At the bottom, are a picture of this design done on my best friend's toes, sorry it's so dark (:

I used:
base-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear #130-Blue Me Away
design-10 Professional Nail laquer #423-Simply Charmed and Sinful Colors Professionals #101-snow me white



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment