Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sherbert and Stilettos


Hey y'all, sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Im busy with cheer-type things always, it seems. These are my newest creation, a design I found online. To do these, I painted a half french tip in orange on top of the black base, then a pink half overlapping. When this dried, I drew a white line slightly curving, starting at the dividing line on the tip. Then i painted the two other branches to the line starting from the middle line painting outwards, in a wispy motion. The dots I did the next day with toothpicks. Try it yourself?

I used:
base-CHI #70-my little black book
tip-Revlon Nail Art with precesion brush #711 orange graph and essence colour & go #08-ultimate pink
design-Sinful Colors Professionals #101-snow me white



 

No comments:

Post a Comment