Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty Lights

Y'all know how I love bright colors, so this of course was a favorite of mine. I placed a picture below in lesser quality and lighting (sorry) to see how I did this one. I will still explain, though. I painted the nail black first, then with a white thin nail art brush I made parallel dotted lines on my nails vertically. I then decided on a pattern for my colors, yellow, orange, blue, pink. I'd first paint a diagonal line of ovals with one color, (as you can see on my pinky in the bottom picture) then fill in the pattern from there to give it an organized effect.

I used:
base-CHI #70-my little black book and Sinful Colors Professionals #101-snow me white
design-wet 'n wild megalast #218A-I Need a Refresh-Mint, essence colour & go #08-ultimate pink, orchid Professional Nail laquer #223-Go Bananas, and Revlon Nail Art with precision brush #711-orange graph




 

No comments:

Post a Comment