Sunday, December 2, 2012

Geometric Gaggle

I liked how varied these were; they were interesting to look at. After a beige base coat on the big toes, and red on the outer toes, I began by painting one big toe, and my second and fourth toe with black triangles coming from the top. The remaining toes, I painted the triangle from the base of the nail. On the big toes, I then outlined the triangle with red. When this had substantial drying time, I dotted around the triangles on the smaller toes, and down the center beginning at the point of the triangle. The big toe only received dots around the black triangle, and then on the beige undertone.

I used:
base-CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer #05-Milkshake and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #160-Cherry Red
design- Sinful Colors Nail Art #1651-Be My Valentine, Spoiled by wet 'n wild #72-Visually Slimming, #4-Correction Tape


 

No comments:

Post a Comment