Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa Sleighs

I didn't think the hats and outfits needed separate posts, so this post has both of my santa clothing designs. To do the jacket nails, I began by painting my nail white, followed by a clear glitter polish. Then i painted the red rectangles as shown. The belt was simple a black line, and in the center i drew a square around a portion of it in silver.

I used:
base-Spoiled by wet 'n wild #4-correction tape, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails #300-rock candy
design-Finger Polish #806227-Romanticism Ruby, Kiss Nail Art Paint #12-black, #10-silver glitter


For the hats, I painted a triangle from the tip about 3/4 of the way up. Using a dotting tool, I made the trim for the hat out of connected dots and did the same for the pom on top.

I used:
CHI #67-Fashion Junkie, and Spoiled by wet 'n wild #4-correction tape






No comments:

Post a Comment