Sunday, August 11, 2013

Raindrops Within Reason

I've always been fond of colorful manicures, and these really popped! To begin, I painted all my nails silver. I then decided which way I wanted my raindrops to be "dripping" to maintain unity in the nail design. To paint each raindrop, I made a large glob of paint and spread it to a point on the desired side. These will take awhile to dry, and may need a second coat as well. When dry, I painted the outline of the drops with a thin paintbrush in black. Essentially you get to really shape the raindrop here, I like to think of it as a triangle, which I round out the edges of.

I used:
base- Pure Ice  988CP-Silver Star
design- Sinful Colors Nail Art #1632-Me First (bright yellow), L.A. Colors color craze nail polish #564, and Sinful Shine With Gel Tech #1217-All The Rage




 

No comments:

Post a Comment